Cloverleaf Parasite Answer - general treatment for use against parasitesCL74544
- Diseases and probable cause:
- White spot - cause: Parasite Symptoms: pin-head sized white spots on fish with clamped fins fish rubbing against solid objects.
- Gill and skin flukes - cause: Parasite Symptoms: rubbing against solid objects can cause heavy breathing may have whitish film over skin.
- Costia - cause: Parasite Symptoms: rubbing against solid objects, fish swim awkwardly with folded fins, rapid breathing.
- Chilodonella - cause: Parasite Symptoms: rapid breathing, whitish-blue opaqueness covering body mainly around eye, head and back.
Cloverleaf Parasite Answer Dosage: Apply 10ml to 1250 litres (275 Gal) and apply daily for 5 days in a row.
Do not repeat course of treatment for 10 days.
- Sizes Available
- 1 ltr
We Also Recommend
Laguna O-Ring Input / UV In-Out,b 1 1/4" suitable for Pressure-Flo and PowerJet
Regular price £741 £7.41