Fluval Bug Bites Medium/Large Goldfish 500g Large PackA6565
• Contains up to 40%, nutrient-rich Black Soldier Fly Larvae (#1 ingredient)
• High in multiple proteins
• Rich in Omega 3 and 6 for healthy skin, scales and fins
• Fortified with essential vitamins, amino acids and minerals for a balanced daily diet
• Easily digestible
• Naturally palatable – a taste fish crave
• Slow sinking granule format (1.4-2.0 MM) – great for fancy goldfish
• Sustainably processed in small batches for quality control and maximum freshness
• No artificial fillers, colours or preservatives
• 500g large pack
Insects are hunted by fish in the wild as they offer a widely available food source. The instinctive feeding habit is the foundation behind Bug Bites, which are formulated with nutrient-rich insect larvae and enriched with multiple quality proteins, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. High in fibre, the Goldfish formula ensures food intake is properly processed through the intestinal tract, supporting a healthier gut (and overall health) for this cold-water species.
Ingredients: Dried black soldier fly larvae, corn, corn gluten meal, wheat, salmon, pea protein concentrate,
calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, DL-methionine, lecithin, choline chloride, L-lysine, vitamin E supplement,
biotin, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, calendula, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, D-calcium
pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, beta-carotene (color), rosemary extract, riboflavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine
hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite,
vitamin D3 supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min) 32.0%, Crude fat (min) 10.0%, Crude fibre (max) 6.0%,
Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 9.0%, Lysine (min) 2.2%, Methionine (min) 1.0%, Calcium (min) 1.50%,
Phosphorus (min) 0.80%, Vitamin A (min) 2,500 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (min) 2,400 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 75 IU/kg
Feeding Instructions: Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.
Storage Instructions: After opening, store in a cool dry place. See back of pack for best before date.