Laguna All Season Colour Sticks 120g 600g 1.2kgPT67
• Contains mealworm, a healthy and sustainable alternative to fishmeal
• Rich in Mycoprotein
• Unique composition for delicious, easily digestible food
• Suitable for all-season feeding
• Contains Astaxanthin, a colour enhancing formula to promote vivid and defined colouration
• Also available in 120g, 600g & 1.2kg
Laguna All Season Colour Sticks contain mealworm as a key protein source, which is closer to a fish's natural diet than fishmeal more commonly used in other brands, as well as being highly sustainable and environmentally friendly.
The Laguna Colour Sticks also contain Mycoprotein (a ‘superfood’ ingredient commonly used in human meat-free foods) which is a nutrient dense meat alternative packed with protein and fibre.
The unique composition results in an easily digestible food suitable for feeding throughout the year to promote premium health, nutrition and vitality.
The colour enhancing formula also has the addition of Astaxanthin, a natural red carotenoid that gives salmon their pink-red colour, helps to promote vibrant and defined colouration as well as providing antioxidant properties that may assist the function of their immune system.
We Also Recommend
Laguna O-Ring Input / UV In-Out,b 1 1/4" suitable for Pressure-Flo and PowerJet