Oase BioPress 6000 Pond FilterOA47602
Easy cleaning via the cleaning function integrated in the cover.
Integrated UVC unit
The UVC unit integrated in the cover ensures fast elimination of algae and reduction in pathogens in the pond water.
For easy opening and closing of the filter when performing maintenance tasks.
In addition to the filter sponges, bio-filter surfaces with the specially developed flow control offer supplementary settlement surface for micro-organisms. They are able to move freely in the water flow (only BioPress 6000/10000).
- Combination of mechanical biological cleaning and effective UVC technology
- Including OASE Clear Water Guarantee
- Ideal for supplying higher elevated watercourses
- A patented cleaning function integrated in the cover facilitates cleaning of the filter
- Quick release provides easy filter opening and closing for maintenance purposes
- It can be buried for almost invisible integration in the garden
- Supplied with all hose connections for fast and trouble free installation
- Suitable for ponds up to 6.0 m³
- Included: 5 m 1" (25 mm) hose and OASE filter pump 2500: 40 W; 2500 l/h Qmax; 2.2 m Hmax
- Different filter materials for optimal settlement of filter biology
We Also Recommend
Laguna O-Ring Input / UV In-Out,b 1 1/4" suitable for Pressure-Flo and PowerJet